Everything you want to know about music notation with Finale 2012.
Master Finale step-by-step with the most complete how-to guide available. Designed for both novice and experienced users, this is your detailed resource to fully understanding and applying all of Finale’s remarkable capabilities.
Easy-to-follow instructions to help you:
- Create publisher-quality music notation
- Learn to use the tools of Finale while writing your own music and arrangements
- Get started immediately with hundreds of professional templates, partially completed notation files, and libraries available on the companion Web site
- Print transposed parts from scores automatically
- Write standard notation, guitar tablature, drum set parts, and more with this comprehensive hands-on tutorial
- Create warm-up and practice exercises
- Write your own compositions, arrangements, and method books
- Simplify parts for students