Whether you are an aspiring or seasoned bass player, this workshop will help you learn many of the bass lines and styles found in your favorite funk tunes, and inspire you to experiment with your own.
- Perform fingerstyle funk technique, including hand position, tips for muting, and getting a good fingerstyle funk sound
- Play 69 solid funk riffs, set in both traditional notation and tablature
- Develop your own funk lines
- Identify the notes, scales, and chords used in funk bass lines
- Listen and jam along with funk grooves on the accompanying CD
Each lesson contains several practice exercises, a funk song using the lines, and play-along tracks on the accompanying CD. Also included in each lesson is a section for you to write out your own bass grooves.
Groove with attitude and confidence. Take your bass playing to the next level with Fingerstyle Funk Bass Lines.