Learn the art of creating a solid rock bass groove.
Whether you are an aspiring or seasoned bass player, this workshop will help you learn many of the bass lines and styles found in your favorite rock tunes, and inspire you to experiment with your own creations.
- Lessons covering eight different rock styles
- Play-along CD so you can listen and jam
- Solid rock riffs and lines you’ll use in these grooves and beyond
- Exercises to help you develop your own rock bass lines
- Strategies for locking in with the drummer, and making your line groove
- Tips for reading chord symbols
- Tablature and traditional notation
- Suggested listening of select recordings by master rock bassists
Each lesson in Rock Bass Lines contains several practice exercises, a rock song using the exercises, and play-along tracks on the accompanying CD. Also included in each lesson is a section for you to write out your own bass grooves.
Groove with attitude and confidence. Take your bass playing to the next level with Rock Bass Lines.