Master the chords used in rock.
This chord dictionary includes over a hundred rock chord forms, from open-position chords to barre chords and drop-tunings, with a comprehensive glossary of the essential chords in all twelve keys. It is organized to reveal relationships between different types of chords and help you learn the voicings quickly and thoroughly, in a way that is easy to remember. You will improve your rhythm- and lead-guitar skills, develop your fingerboard facility, and add more colors to your harmonic palette.
- Traditional notation, fretboard diagrams, and tablature for each chord
- Over 100 movable chord forms
- Multiple versions of barre and 7th chord shapes
- Chords using drop D, double-D, and open-G tunings
- A glossary of hundreds of essential chords in all keys