Teach guitar for profit!
This book shows you how to set up and develop a guitar studio. Besides the ability to teach guitar, running a profitable studio requires effective systems for attracting and retaining students, ensuring prompt payments, and handling of operations issues smoothly. This book will show you the essential considerations, from choosing a space (residential or commercial), to marketing, to specific teaching aids.
You will learn to:
- Develop and outfit an efficient studio
- Set policies to get timely payments and encourage student retention
- Attract students who are likely to remain long-term
- Develop an authentic teaching approach customized to your own students
- Find multiple revenue streams from your students, beyond lessons
- Avoid common expensive mistakes