Get organized, and take charge of your music projects!
This book will help you harness your creativity into clear visions and effective work plans. Whether you are producing a recording, going on tour, developing a studio, launching a business, running a marketing campaign, creating a music curriculum, or any other project in the music industry, these road-tested strategies will help you to succeed.
You will learn to:
- Clarify your visions, and develop systems to make them become real
- Estimate and manage your music projects’ required budgets, resources, and schedules
- Manage teams effectively, delegating tasks, harnessing the creativity of team members, and monitoring progress towards achieving your goals
- Develop and track contracts, copyright forms, ISRC codes, insurance policies, production schedules, stage layout plans, and other music industry tools
- Organize your studio/project office and workflow for maximum efficiency
- Analyze and mitigate risk, and solve problems
- Develop mechanisms for building institutional memory